> Side Dishes
> Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan Streusel
- 6 baked sweet potatoes, peeled, cooled and mashed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- â…“ cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- â…“ cup flour
- â…” cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a 2 quart baking dish.
- Combine sweet potatoes, white sugar, eggs, â…“ cup of the melted butter, milk and vanilla.
- Place mixture in prepared dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, chopped pecans, flour, and remaining â…“ cup melted butter.
- Sprinkle over top and bake for 35 minutes.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?