- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 shallots, thinly sliced
- 10 Brussels sprouts, sliced in half
- 6 or 7 mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed
- Splash of white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) In a small pan heat olive oil and add shallots, cooking until translucent, 4 or 5 minutes. Add Brussels sprouts and cook until browned and just tender, 6-10 minutes depending on the size of the sprouts.
2) Remove shallots and sprouts to a bowl and set aside. Add more oil to the pan if necessary and add mushrooms and thyme leaves, cooking until tender, 5-10 minutes.
3) Add a splash of white wine along with salt and pepper to taste. Return shallots and sprouts to the pan and cook until just heated through.