- 1 small head of broccoli
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 1 medium squash
- 3 large carrots
- 1/2 a large red onion
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly grease a baking sheet and set aside
2) Chop all vegetables into bite sized pieces and combine in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar, and sprinkle on salt to taste. Toss to coat.
3) Pour vegetables onto prepared baking sheet and roast in the oven for about 25 minutes or until caramelized.
4) Serve warm as a side dish or as is.