> Rainbow Carrot Ribbon Salad
- I'm listing the ingredients, the amounts are to taste. Taste as you go!
- rainbow carrot ribbons
- baby arugula
- Parmigiano Reggiano ribbons
- slivered red onion
- fresh parsley
- fresh basil
- toasted pine nuts, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- light vinaigrette, recipe below
- Use a large bowl to toss and coat every thing completely then place your salad on a platter.
- VINAIGRETTE RECIPE
- 3 parts good olive oil to 1 part wine vinegar, a splash of balsamic, 1 smashed garlic clove, a dollop of dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon of oregano, 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, ground pepper to taste. Whisk everything together.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?