- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1.4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ears corn, shucked
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends removed & cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh herbs of choice
1) Boil a large pot of water and add a hefty pinch of salt. Add shucked corn and boil for 5 minutes, until corn turns bright yellow. Remove the corn from the pot and set it aside to cool. Keep the water in the pot.
2) In the same water, add the cut asparagus and boil for 2 minutes, just until it's cooked but not overcooked. Remove from the pot and set it aside to cool.
3) Once the corn is cool enough to touch, carefully cut off the kernels with a sharp knife and add the kernels and asparagus into a large bowl.
4) In another bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Drizzle the dressing over the corn and asparagus. Mix together and chill until ready to serve.