- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 1/2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded rainbow carrot
- 1 apple, julienned
- 2 tablespoons mayonaisse
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) In a large bowl combine the green cabbage, red cabbage, carrot and apple.
2) In another bowl whisk together mayonaisse, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and stir until well combined. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
4) Serve Cold.