1 cup Rainbow Quinoa (cook to package directions)
1 bunch Carrots (about 8 Carrots)
1 bunch Golden Beets (5 Beets)
1 bunch Red Beets (you will only use a few of these for topping)
1/4 cup Unrefined Coconut Oil, melted
2 cups Low Salt Vegetable Broth
1. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees F with the rack in the middle.
2. Prepare a baking sheet with foil or a silicone liner.
3. Peel beets & carrots, cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
4. Toss vegetables with coconut oil. Sprinkle with some garlic salt & black pepper.
5. Roast veggies for about 25 minutes, until softened & caramelized.
6. Purée in blender with the vegetable broth.
7. Thin out soup as needed with additional broth.
8. Spoon some quinoa into a shallow soup bowl.
9. Ladle in soup surrounding the quinoa. Top quinoa with chopped red beets.