> Pomegranate Orange Sangria
- 1 bottle (750 ml) of red wine, like a Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 cup (237 ml) brandy
- 1 cup (237 ml) pomegranate juice
- 1 cup (237 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 pomegranate, arils removed
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cinnamon stick
- In a large pitcher, stir together the wine, brandy, pomegranate juice, and orange juice. Add orange slices, pomegranate arils, cranberries and cinnamon stick. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve with ice cubes.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?