> Artichoke Potato Bacon Salad
8 cups potatoes (cubed)
2 1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 tbsp minced garlic
14 oz artichoke hearts (chopped)
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup italian salad dressing (fat free)
1 onion (chopped more or less to taste)
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp coarse salt
1 lb bacon
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender.
2. Drain and cool potatoes.
3. Cook bacon in oven (on raised rack over baking pan).
4. Cool and crumble bacon.
5. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, and onion. Mix well.
6. Stir in artichoke hearts, cheese, and salad dressing.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
8. In large serving bowl, combine potatoes and bacon.
9. Gently stir in dressing until well mixed.
10. Cover and chill thoroughly before serving.
11. Cook time is cooling time.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?